Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Big Mommas House 3

 
BIG MOMMAS 3!
 Hahahaha,this movie makes me laugh and laugh! I just can't imagine that his son going for an undecover with him and just fat like his father as Big Momma :D 
besides,I Love the song which been played in Big Mommas 3 movie  :


LYRICAL MIRACLE :) 

The movie was really fantastic and more to funny scenes!
You've got to watch them kick the bad guys ass up.


Mula-mula aku tengok aku ingatkan boring tapi sampai pertengahan,perghhhh!tergelak-gelak aku macam orang gila!sumpahhh weyyyhh,
REALLY FUNNY !
GOOD JOM MARTIN LAWRENCE AND BRANDON T. JACKSON.(such a nice movie)


I LOVES YOUR ASS BIG MOMMAS XD HAHA

you guys should watch them ;)) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

honestly, be your true self and I Love the way i sort my blog.
YOU SHOULD SHUT THE FUCK UP!
okay?!